Photon and Neutron Scattering

I would be interested to see some sources of formulas, graphs, or computer
programs that other HPs use for scattering of photons and neutrons down
ducts, tunnels, and penetrations.  I have used some from Chilton's PRINCIPLES
OF RADIATION SHIELDING, Schopper et al.'s SSHIELDING AGAINST HIGH ENERGY
RADIATION, NCRP 51, and a couple others, but have been somewhat frustrated by
their limitations (or in the case of Chilton, too little limitation for
practical use).  I am particularly interested in high energies (GeV), as
an initial source term.  Any thoughts?

Scott O. Schwahn
Operational Health Physicist
Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF)