Training videos

    I'm looking for videotapes to utilize in training programs for two
    types of personnel:

          1. Analytical x-ray machine users, i.e. those using x-ray
             diffraction/flourescence machines or cabinet x-ray machines
             (e.g. Faxitrons).

          2. Ancillary personnel, e.g. janitorial, physical plant,
             security, etc. who frequent areas where radioactive materials
             or x-ray machines are used but don't actually handle
             contaminated equipment (those folks get task-specific
             training).

    Any advice is welcome, negative as well as positive--it may save me
    some time in screening a tape that someone else already knows is
    worthless or is inappropriate for the intended audience.

    Thanks in advance!

    Rainier Farmer
    Radiation Safety Officer
    Oregon State University
    farmerr@ccmail.orst.edu

    (Sorry--I haven't had time to create a nifty sig file!)