LLRW

Fido-To: hps

I am a new participant in this forum, but I have been a "silent watcher " for a little while.  I noticed that some of the more recent messages have dealt with waste.  I am sure that with Barnwell accepting no wastes form outside of the SE region after 30 june, 1994, there is a lot of concern about bumping into possession limits, etc.

Truth be told, I am a consultant with a company that provides many nuclear services, and my specialty is in LLRW, and in particular, interim storage.  I am interested in finding out about the small quantity generators, like universities, hospitals, and research labs, to find out how they intend to approach storage.

Please reply via the forum, or if you'd prefer:
 John Norton
Sonalysts, Inc.
1359 Silverbluff Road
Aiken, SC 29803
(803)641-6705  FAX: (803)641-4886

Like I said, I'm new to this forum, so if business is not appropriate, let me know and I won't do it again.  However, i am personnally interested in what the small generators are doing out there, so I'd like to hear about it.

--- Maximus 2.00
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: The Line Source BBS, Maximus [CBCS] (1:270/116)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)