Re: HAPPY FISCAL NEW YEAR - NRC BILL TIME AGAIN!

Paul,
  Being a repository means naught.  We are too.  Not that
I mind in this case, since we only pay the state of UT.
You might check with the GPO, and try to BUY a copy.
Better:  Call the your NRC contact.  If you don't have one, get one.
She/he will probably be glad to send you a xerox cpy of the Fed
Reg anncmt.
  ITEM TWO:  I *thought* you were going to send me a list of folks
who buy used laser printer cartridges.  We are on tenterhooks!!!!!
  BACK TO ITEM ONE:  I'm still waiting for a copy of a CDC
poop sheet on the Hanta Virus, out abt 1SEP93, according to the
feds.  Oh well, go figure.
Regards....... ~jess (jmckenzie@cc.weber.edu)