Re: Radiation QA for Electron Microscopy (fwd)

We have  a book entitled "Hanbook of X-ray safety fo Electron
Microscopists" published by the Radiation Safety Committee of the Electron
Microscopy Society of America (EMSA),published in 1973.
Their address according to the book is:
EMSA
George C. Cooks, Executive Secretary
School of Chemical Engineering
Olin Hall, Cornell University,
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 256-5268

The person may have retired by now, but the department might have the info.

At our University, I inspect the electron microscopes once a year for any
leaks.
If you need further information, you could send me email.