Radiation QA for Electron Microscopy (fwd)

From: elindstr@sciences.sdsu.edu (Erick Lindstrom)
Subject: Radiation QA for Electron Microscopy
To: SAFETY@uvmvm.uvm.edu

I'm looking for some "comprehensive" documentation regarding radiation
quality assurance for electron microscopy (if there is any available).
I've got some old FDA info, but that is about it.  I do not have NCRP
Report #32 (1966), but I suspect that any information on the subject in
that report would be outdated.  I've asked our EM operators if there was
any info in the device manuals, and am awaiting their reply.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the subject...

Erick Lindstrom
Radiation Safety Officer
San Diego State University
elindstrom@sciences.sdsu.edu