Other rad related mailing lists

I have come across 3 mailing lists that are radiation
related that I think some of us would be interested
in. This relates to my re-posting a note from the
NUCMED list yesterday. For anyone interested, below
are the contact people and addresses for these
lists. If there are any others, pls post what
you have!

NUCMED - contact Trevor Cradduck at:
cradduck@irus.rri.uwo.ca
The posting machine is:
nucmed@irus.rri.uwo.ca
NUCMED has a good amount of traffic, but a lot on
imaging and image processing; but every once in
a while a rad safety question pops up!

MEDPHYS - contact George Sherouse at:
sherouse@radonc.duke.edu
The posting machine is:
medphys@radonc.duke.edu
MEDPHYS has little traffic. It's alive as far as I
know.

RADIOL - radiology, contact Alan Rowberg at:
rowberg@locke.hs.washington.edu
The posting machine is:
radsig@oly.acs.washington.edu
I think this list is still alive, I haven't gotten
anything from it in about 3 yrs.

Jeff
Jeffrey Leavey      certhp@vnet.ibm.com
X-ray Lithography Program - IBM Corp.