210Pb needed

    As a favor for a researcher on campus, I'm trying to find a source for
    1 uCi of 210Pb solution.  He has a limited number of experiments to
    perform, and the commercial sources checked so far are quoting >$1000
    for 1 uCi.  I was hoping someone in netland might know of a cheaper
    source or maybe even have some to spare.  The material will be used in
    tracer studies, so it does not need to be NIST-traceable.  So far, I've
    checked with NEN, Amersham, ORNL, and Isotope Products Lab.  Any and
    all suggestions welcome.

    Thanks in advance.

    Rainier Farmer, RSO
    Oregon State University