Re: video tapes - software training

Wed 17 November 1993... Pat Beyer

I had the opportunity to review the "Elements of Safety" Software and
found it less than adequate for the training of radiation workers...
I felt it was generic to the point of being useless, ie. For the amount
of time invested in going through the program, the amount of material
passed to the student is pretty minimal.....Just my opinion....I did find
the disc useful........