LLRW Incinerator

We are considering decontaminating, decommissioning and demolishing a small
(~500 lbs./hr.) unit in which we burn slightly contaminated lab trash. I would
appreciate any advice anyone could provide:

1) What companies have good track records for this type of project?  Should
   we separate the decon & demolition or have it done as a turnkey operation?

2) Is there any way to estimate the cost of the decontamination? I have an idea
   of the depth (and therefore the volume) of the contamination. Is there a
   cost per cu. ft. I could use to get a ballpark, say +- 20%, estimate?

3) If anyone has experience with type of project, I would like to hear from
   you.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph North
University of Wisconsin - Madison