Re: Microwave Radiation

Wallace Friedberg, of the Federal Aviation Administration's Civil
Aeromedical Institute has been working on non-ionizing (and, of course,
ionizing) radiation effects for years and should be able to point
you to some great source materials.
  Problem:  I've lost Wally's address and phone nr, so you'll
need to hunt him down.  Call information, area code 405, Oklahoma
City, and ask for the FAA Aeronautical Center.  When you get
the FAA operator (sri, that's a charge call) ask the oper for
two nrs:  Dr. Friedberg at CAMI and secretary's nr at his lab--
I think the lab is called pharmacology/biochemistry, or almost.
  I'm sure all this will be worth the trouble.  Tell him Jess
said 'hello' if you find him.
good luck.... ~jess <jmckenzie@cc.weber.edu>