Need info on LS 6500 or TRI-CARB 1900

LS 6500 or TRI-CARB 1900

We are currently looking at these two liquid scintillation
counting systems as a replacement for our TM Analytic MARK V.

Any comments about the Beckman 6500 or the Packard 1900?
We are also looking at the ISOMAP2 program from Beckman which allows
you to identify and quantify unknown isotopes in our radioactive waste stream.
Does anyone have any comments about ISOMAP2 ?

Finally, is there any review software available for the H.P. exam Part I?

Thanks in advance.

Ira  (using Sunil's account)
~~~