Dumb Question - Tissue Equiv Dosimetry

A dumb question I've been mulling over for a time:

TLD is supposed to be "tissue equivalent" for most typical
purposes (effective A number similar to tissue). To what upper
energy range does TLD continue to be tissue-like? I want to
take some measurements at my 700 MeV electron accel
and am I correct to assume what the TLD sees is what a
person might see at this high energy (photon and neutron)?
What types of dosimetry are other accel HPs using?

Thanks for any info.

Jeff
Jeffrey Leavey      certhp@vnet.ibm.com
X-ray Lithography Program - IBM Corp.