Need information

Several months ago I posted a message about an NRC notice of violation
based on Nuclear Medicine technologists wearing ring badges with the
film turned posteriorly (toward the back of hand).  The inspector thought
they should be turned anteriorly (palmar).

Someone responded (I think it was Frank Dawry) that they knew of a similar
situation which resulted in a citation from the NRC.

I am preparing an article on extremity monitoring and would like to learn
more about the specifics of the other situation.  I would sincerely appreciate
whoever responded before sending me (just send it directly to me) another
E-mail message so that I can contact you.

Thanks

David Adcock
University of South Carolina