Computer rad-ware

I have been demo-ing software packages for use in our university
radiation safety office, for fucntions we perform, i.e., waste,
inventories, etc.  I haven't found one yet worth buying.  Anyone who
has one they like, please send me a name and phone number so I can
get a demo disk.  Thanks

Also, I have a PROFESSOR who has a NSF grant (good size) to do
studies in a pristen wilderness stream by releasing small amounts of
C-14 into it.  If anyone else has delt with or is dealing with this,
plaese drop me a note.  The prof did this same type of experiment
about 6 years ago when we were an agreement state, but now were
not, so the NRC is involved.