Re: HP Software

At LBL we have Paradox databases for our environmental telemetry and for rad
work permits/lab surveys.

For x-ray we do not have a database but use and OLD PIM format free database
called Instant Recall (became commercial as Memory Mate for a while).  It is
just a 'tickler' and meets the need.

For waste we have a database on SUN on Oracle.

The telemetry database will almost certainly more to Oracle - but I think
the work permit database will stay put.  If x-ray machines get put on work
permits - then they will go there too.