Salary Survey

--- Received from ESG.STEVEA  (405) 251-3749        02/07/94 13.19
  -> EXM.RADSAFE           MAILING LIST/UIUC/ATTMAIL      X400
Radsafe Readers:

We are currently evaluating the salaries of our RS staff
(including myself) and are in need of some HP salary surveys.
Surveys of any kind would be nice but what we really need are
any dealing with RSOs, RS directors, Asst. RS directors, in
relation to program size and responsibilities. I remember a
survey a few years ago by the informal Campus RSOs group, but I
think it dealt more with staff size. Our human resources dept.
has indicated they really don't care what a BS, MS or Ph.D. make
what they need to know is how big the program is and what all
it covers. Thanks in advance.

Again we will take anything. If you have any please forward a
copy to:
        Steve Abernathy
        Radiation Safety Section
        Halliburton Energy Services
        Duncan, Oklahoma 73536-0103
        (405) 251-3749

INTERNET - halco/dd.id=ESG.GVRZ101@mhs.attmail.com

X.400
C=US/A=ATTMAIL/P=Halliburton/G=Steve/S=Abernathy/OU1= ESG.GVRZ101