NESHAPS

Am forwarding this from our NESHAPS person, who is not a member of this list.

Judy LeBlanc		jel@srs.gov
WSRC
773-A  Library
Aiken, SC  29808

If you are going to do your NESHAP calculations , I STRONGLY Suggest you
get the document " A guide for determining compliance with the clean air
act standards for radionuclide emissions from NRC licensed and non DOE
facilities." It is clearly written and takes all the guess work out of
the regulations. It has a number of worksheets for determining compliance
by all the approved methods. I will put it into an amonymous directory
for those of you who don't have modems to File transfer over the internet.
I will post hat director when i have it in there.

Pat beyer
MCW Office of Radiation Safety