Rad Health Handbook

Fido-To: bernie shleien

Having noted your earlier note in this echo, I have a question
for you regarding the Rad Health Handbook, which you recently
re-edited.  Is there any likelihood that this will one day be
put out on CD ROM?  That should possibly lower printing costs and
so lead to easier revision pathways.

A compatriot just posed this idea to me earlier this week.  Me, I
prefer to be able to take my copy where ever I want.  However, it
would certainly make life easier when needing to directly pull data
into reports and/or calculations.

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Health Physics Liberation Front  (1:233/13.2)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)