New Uploads

I apologize for the delay.  I've been very busy this month as a result
of my change in employment.  I received the diskette from the Newsletter
a couple of weeks ago and just uploaded the materials this week.

Now available on romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (128.174.74.24) anon FTP and gopher
server and on the Check Source BBS (217) 244-6954:

Health Physics Society Newsletter March 1994 issue placement ads and
short course listings.  Also available are two files named MASSE and MOSSMAN
which contain testimony to the senate and the U.S. House as follows:

MASSE        Testimony to the Senate Cmte. on Govt. Affairs
-            on Protection of Human Subjects

MOSSMAN      Testimony to the U.S. House of Representatives
-            Energy and Power Subcomte. on Radiation Experimentation
-            on Human Subjects

--

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      CCSO - Computing                            | h-mandel@uiuc.edu