Re: EPA's COMPLY

George,
	I'm almost postive that many of us in Safetyland would be
interested in that phone number. I am currently looking at a program from
BLR called Super-Reg Environmental Compliance but the program cost $995.00
getting upper management to support such cost is very hard at times.
In Safety I've learned take what you can get went it's free and you can
utilize it.
Terry L. Lancaster
Duquesne University EH/S
Pittsburgh, PA 15282