HPS annual meeting

Greetings Radsafers:

I've just been informed that the budget might allow me to attend the
annual Health Physics Society meeting in San Francisco.  Up to this
point, I've basically ignored the information about registration and
such.  Now, I have a need for this information (I know, lack of
planning on my part).  Is there e-mail registration available, an
e-mail contact I can make to get more info, etc.?  Any info would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy N. Tipping                                Work: (913) 532-6782
Laboratory Safety Officer                       FAX:  (913) 532-6806
James R. Macdonald Laboratory                   Home: (913) 539-1378
Cardwell Hall                                   Amateur Radio: N0OEY
Kansas State University                         tipping@phys.ksu.edu
Manhattan, KS 66506-2604                        tipping@ksuvm.bitnet