Container Identification

Radsafe netters:
  I need some help trying to identify what I believe is a RAM container
and its contents.  During a lab cleanout we took possession of a wooden
case labelled "H-III".  The PI told us that it contained tritium and we
would probably want to keep it.  ( Why you ask?  That is another matter.)
I believe the PI regarding its contents; however, I do not know HOW MUCH
TRITIUM there is.
  We opened the box to look at what might be inside and found a metal
cylinder about 4 in. in diameter and 16 in. long inside.  This cylinder
has a sealed lid and a drawing of what is supposed to be inside.  According
to the drawing, a sealed glass flask is inside the metal cylinder and I
believe is supposed to contain the tritium.  Has anyone everseen anything
like this before?  Anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the
activity inside the glass flask?  Anyone have anything to say about my
mystery container?  Before I forget to mention it, we looked and could not
find any identifying marks or labels.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Ed Wilds, RSO
The University of Connecticut