Rock Mountain area meeting announcement

A similar message to this effect has already gone out on the SAFETY net, but
here it is again for thosse campus radiation safety folk not on SAFETY:

The University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY, is hosting the summer session of the
Rocky Mountain Campus EHS Conference on July 26 and 27, 1994. The following is
a tentative schedule of topics:

July 26th, afternoon

	* Tour of UW's new Regulated Materials Management Center, and
	roundtable discussions on waste management issues

July 27th, late morning and early afternoon

	* Updates on the regulatory environment

	* Contracting for hazardous materials emergency response

	* Radioactive materials licensing and permitting issues

Blocks of rooms will be reserved in the dormitories and local motels for those
interested in staying the night of the 26th. The last week in July is also
Frontier Days in Cheyenne (50 miles east), so we need to be able to reserve
rooms as soon as possible because of the overflow.

We're looking for additional input on topics, speakers, and ideas for a NAME
for the conference/roundtable that will stick. Phone or e-mail your suggestions
and interest in attendance to:

email:	herrold@uwyo.edu
voice:	(307) 766-3277
fax:	(307) 766-2255