Job Announcement

Fido-To: hps

I don't have the job description yet (I'll sumerize when I get it),
but here goes:

Director, Division of Compliance and Inspection (DCI), Bureau of
        Radiation Control (BRC, "The Agency"), Texas Dept of
        Health (TDH)

Close Date: April 29, 1994

Salary: $5000-5250/month

General Job Description: Pretty self explanatory.  Licensing (hi
there) and Registration authorize people to use radiation, DCI goes
out and verifies they are doing it right.  Also covers incident
investigation and emergency response activities.

Reports To: Bureau Chief (Richard Ratliff, P.E., ex-Dir, DCI)

Note that TDH, as any good bureaucrasy, does NOT except resumes and
only TDH application forms are accepted.  Note that these were just
revised this month due to new policies.

For Application Info: Contact Jackie Guthrie (512-834-6688).

You can always ask me for further info here, the above phone number,
or internet (wdunn@brc1.tdh.texas.gov).

Wes

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Health Physics Liberation Front  (1:233/13.2)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)