Re: Radsafe BBS list

Question - as a subscriber of this list .....

I am not sure I want my indentity given out unless I give it!

Which prompts the question WHY one wants a list of subscribers??

After all - a simple message to the List Server will get to everybody and
each recipient can CHOOSE to respond or not as he/she wishes.

This includes posting the information requested!

If the reason is to contact these people via another modality - simply pose
that intention and ask for response from those wishing to receive whatever
is to be sent.

If the reason is to know who you are talking to - then maybe a LISTSERVER is
NOT an appropriate forum for the message.

If the reason to is to assess if a person of particular expertise is among
those subscribing - ask the question anyhow - there may well be some
"hidden" expertise - and there is little effort expended in posting a
message here so little lost by "taking a shot" that proves fruitless.

If there is another reason - Let's hear it.

If others have an opinion about this - let's hear that too!