Re: Radsafe BBS list

On Tue, 12 Apr 1994, OHJCW@utxdp.dp.utexas.edu wrote:

> This BBS has the potential to be an invaluable resource.  I would like to have
> a hard copy of the addresses of subscribers, and would be happy to pay for such
> a list.  Please feel free to copy the following information for your files.

The Campus Radiation Safety Officers Organisation(CRSO) has a list of
RSO's (and other HP types interested in the group) which is available for
purchase. This is a very informal group, but we have great conferences
once in two years.
If you are interested in becoming a member, or obtaining a copy of the
list, send me email.
Ninni Jacob