Re: Radsafe BBS list

> Most listservers will provide --virtually-- a list of
'subscribers,'
> unless they have instructed the listserv (yes, there is a way)
> to keep their names/e-mail addresses confidential.
>    This, of course, is hector's list, and he may run it anyway he
> chooses.... it's kinda like camp cooking:  if you don't like it,
then
> YOU'RE the cook.... personally, I like it fine, Hector...... :+)
> ciao... ~jess <jmckenzie@cc.weber.edu>
> Jess McKenzie, PhD  RSO/NBC Safety Officer, Weber State Univ/
Ogden, UT

This list allows each subscriber to elect to conceal their
identities.  To use this functionality, any subscriber may send email
to LISTSERV@ROMULUS.EHS.UIUC.EDU and issue the SET command:

set  RADSAFE conceal yes

   to remove yourself from 'recipients' and 'statistics' listings.

   or

set  RADSAFE conceal no

   opposite of previous mode.

---

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      CCSO - Computing                            | h-mandel@uiuc.edu
      University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  |  pager 53171