Re: INFORMATION

At  4:30 PM 4/21/94 -0400, ANDRES SINISTERRA wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone on the list could tell me if there is a way
> of connecting to a site to look up material safety data sheets MSDS'S

There is currently no Internet available (meaning _free_) MSDS access of
which I have knowledge.  Several attempts have been made at various
universities, but legal "complications" have popped up.  All networkable,
licensed MSDS access is
restricted to the campus(es) written into the license.  Also, the host
machine in a truly Internet accessable MSDS database would have to be a
substantial device to handle the numerous simultaneous "hits" it would
receive!  Maybe good ole' Al Gore can help us have true Internet MSDS acess
over the "Infobahn."
Cheers to all.  Tom Shelley