Re: INFORMATION

>I was wondering if anyone on the list could tell me if there is a way
> of connecting to a site to look up material safety data sheets MSDS'S
>
>Thanks....
>
>Andres Sinisterra
>University of Connecticut Health Center
>
>Internet:  Sinisterra@sun.uchc.edu
>Bitnet:    Sinisterra@uconnhc

Andres;
        Principal reason for responding is to say hello! Say hello
to Ken for me. I have just started looking into the Internet. Have
you tried SAFETY? Perhaps someone there could help. The address is
SAFETY@uvmvm.uvm.edu. I did subscribe for about 3-4 days and quit
when I got 158 messages in one day. I had been checking messages
everyday. It was about 15 min. of connect time. I am paying for
Internet access and that is too much! Only two of the 158 were of
interest. Let me know if you need more info. There is also a
company called Todd Enterprise in Mass. that does alot of CD
stuff. I believe they may be posting some stuff on Internet. I will
check that out and let you know. That's All

                       gandrews@mauser.win.net