Help - school

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!fs.isu.edu!bus

In a message of <22 Apr 94  16:56:06>, Bruce Busby writes:

 >but I am trying to choose between University of Michigan and Colorado
 >State for grad school... If anyone who isn't pissed at me for using
 >this for a personal request will give me their thoughts, I would be
 >most thankful.  Thanks for all those who are still speaking with me...

Well, what do you want in a Grad School?  (Disclaimer: this is
NOT based on personal experience, but merely inference)  Assuming it
has something to do with Radiation, I would expect Michigan to have
the strong engineering related fields (hey, their Head Honcho is a NucE:
Duderstadt) and CSU to be stronger in the bio effects end (big in
animal and environmental studies).  I know CSU has an HP program, but
I don't know if "The School Up North" does.

The CSU contingent I've known have been relatively happy with their choice.

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Health Physics Liberation Front  (1:233/13.2)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)