Re: compacting rad waste

I'm not sure of the manufacturer, but there is another device available for
holding radwaste in a drum.  It is a disc that has several rubber wedges
attached at the perimeter.  You just toss the disc in, apply the ram, and it
self-locks to prevent back-out.  You can use several to a drum, as it's being
filled.  I think a fellow working for the TVA has a patent on it, but I'm
fairly sure it can be bought at a reasonable price.  Sorry I don't have the
specifics on it.  Anybody else know about these?