Re: TN 7200

Steve,

Which machine is the 7200?  If it is an MCA I'm not sure they are still
in business, but I know a couple of groups that have old MCA from them.
I might be able to chase down a copy if you could describe the machine.

Ditto on LSC's I think they may have changed names or gone away.  It
was a different division.  I vaguely remember that they may have
become TM Analytic... or was that TM Analytic became Wallac?

Anyway I'll have the better shot at finding MCA manuals.

Another question,  I have been receiving failed mail from attmail.com.
It contained no subject or message text.  I noticed the attmail.com
trailer on your post.  Anyone who has tried to send me mail from
attmail can reach me at (312) 702-6299.

Dale,
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu