MCA Cards

I'm looking around for an MCA PC card and NaI detector system for
undergraduate teaching of ionising radiation.

My last MCA was the newly released Canberra Series 30 and it seems that
there are a lot better/cheaper alternatives available as plug in cards
for PC's, some with HV power supplies.

Could you tell me of your experiences with such devices, including cost
and software performance.

David Bromwich

David Bromwich CIH
Lecturer, Occupational Hygiene            tel +617 875 7487
Faculty of Environmental Sciences         fax +617 875 5459
Griffith University            Internet D.Bromwich@ens.gu.edu.au
Queensland 4111, AUSTRALIA