No Subject

At Georgia Tech, we are now involved in comparing the doses resulting from
the compaction of a LLRW stream and incinerating it.  We are in need of
"real" data on the airborne emissions from a supercompactor ventilation
system.  The goal is to determine a "reasonable" release fraction which is
defendable.  Most of the numbers which we have found to date are
unreferencable.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Nolan E. Hertel
Health Physics Program
Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0405
(404) 894-3717
facs:  (404) 894-3733