No Subject

Anyone looking for a radiation protection technologist please read the
following:

                             April Kelli Hollums
                               Route 1 Box 201
                               Elm Mott Texas 76640
                               (817) 829-1856
                               adenton@waco.tstc.edu

Objective: Employment in the Nuclear Health Physics field with opportunities
           for growth and advancement.

Education: Texas State Technical College, Waco, Texas

           Associates of Applied Science Degree in Radiation Protection
             Technology
           Certificate in Wet Sample Analysis
           Grade Point Average 3.15

I have recently graduated from Texas State Technical College.  While attaining
my Assoiciate's in Radiation Protection Technology, I learned the various
calibration techniques on GM meters, multi-channel analizers, pocket ion
chambers, and badges.  I was also responsible for doing monthly routine health
physics surveys, along with radon surveys, air sampeling, and leak testing of
sources.  Knowledge of radiation shielding was a requirement in this
curriculum, along with radiation biology, reactor physics, radiation
protection, and radioactive waste disposal.  I also have extensive knowledge
of computers and software.

Thank you for takeing the time to read this, please send this or tell others
who might be in need of a radiation protection technologist.