More calibration refs

          Should have included the following in my previous message -
          sorry.

          A report entitled "Accreditation of Calibration Laboratories
          for Portable Radiation Protection Instruments" was issued by
          the Health Physics Society in 1987. I think it should be
          available from the HPS Secretariat which, as we all know,
          can be reached via e-mail.

          The NVLAP accredidation program for survey instrument
          calibration is described in NVLAP special publication 812
          "Criteria for Operation of Federally Owned Secondary
          Calibration Laboratories (ionizing radiation)" I think it
          can be obtained from the NVLAP folks at NIST in
          Gaithersburg.

          Paul.