Re:Troxler Moisture Density Guage

Fido-To: ninni jacob

In a message of <17 May 94  14:29:18>, Ninni Jacob writes:

 >Have you attended the training course they give for RSO's?
 >1)Is is required by NRC or agreement state?

Texas accepts Troxler's course for gauge users.  Note that while
operating one of these suckers, from an HP standpoint, is pretty
simple, most gauge licensee's (>98%) do not have an HP around.
So we make them take an accepted training course.

Wes Dunn
Texas Bureau of Radiation Control
(who, hopefully, remembered his line feeds)

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Health Physics Liberation Front  (1:233/13.2)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)