Rochester Alumni

Sharon Hebl, Managing Editor of the HPS Newsletter has faxed me the
following announcement and asked me to post it on the net since the June
Newsletter has already gone to the printer:

ATTENTION ROCHESTER ALUMNI AND FACULTY MEMBERS

Bill Blair

  A lunch is scheduled for all University of Rochester Alumni and present
and past faculty members on Monday, 27 June following the Plenary Session of
the Health Physics Society Annual Meeting in San Francisco.  All spouses are
also invited.  Please make your reservation by faxing Sue Burk on
703-790-9063 before 15 June.

  If you have already responded to Bill Bair following the earlier inquiry
of interest, your reservation is confirmed.

  Lunch tickets will be available at the Annual Meeting Registration Desk.

  ---

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      CCSO - Computing                            | h-mandel@uiuc.edu
      University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  |  pager 53171