Jobs

My name is Nathanael Farnham and I am looking for a positon as a Radiation
Health Physicist.  I will graduate with a BS from Oregon State University in
June.  Some classes of interest are: a graduate class taught by Dr. B.
Dodd in the transportation and storage of radioactive materials; storage
and transportation of hazardous waste; and nuclear rules and regs.  In
addition to these skills I also have extensive computer skills.  If you have a
vacant position or will have a in the future, or know of a vacancy, please
contact me by e-mail at farnhamn@usc.orst.edu or by sending a notification to
Nathanael C. Farnham, 1121 Fabry Rd. S.E., Salem, OR. 97306.  Thank you for
your time, sincerely, N.C. Farnham.