RE: radon (fwd)

I'm waiting for the flood of messages in response to this....

The first question is who's "acceptable level" are you
dealing with?

dog's?
student's?
faculty's?
college's?
college's lawyer's?
some other lawyer's?
EPA's?
NCRP's?
the college's mascot's?

Secondly, will all those who can measure radon or radon progeny
to 5% please stand up?  10%?  What's the EML calibration these
days?  +/-3% or so I hear.  I can see from here that a few too
many of you are standing at this point. =:>

And lastly, how were the radon levels at the college determined?
Short term measurements?  Long term measurements?  How long?

How like science to always answer a question with more questions!

Louis