Re: Special Computer Applications session is scheduled!!

>>Yes! Please upload it to romulus.  I'd love to have such a tool. I use MS
>>Excel all the time, for special instrument calibrations and the like.
>>Albert Lee Vest    avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
>>health physicist        Office of Radiation Safety
>>(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University

Sorry - I am not ready to release it that widely yet!

Besides - it would not import to Excel.  I'd have to change it to something
more current like Quattro Pro first.

I've saved you message and will let you know when it is released - I MAY
compile it and release it for testing.