Re: New Uploads

> Thanks for the Hanford uploads. I hope more of this kind of communication
> can be supported from HP on current topics/reports. How have HP pub
> copyright issues been addressed?

Gen Roessler provided the files and they were made available electronicaly at
her request.  I suppose It would be a good idea for me to include an HP
newsletter copyright notice on all such articles in the future.  However, I
just checked the newsletter and it says that copyrights are retained by the
individual authors of the articles.  I'll look into this at the Annual Meeting
in San Francisco.

Hector Mandel, CHP

---

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      CCSO - Computing                            | h-mandel@uiuc.edu
      University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  |  pager 53171