Re: Radiation Safety Officer Resources

At least one meaning of RRPT is Registered Radiation Protection Technologist,
as in: yesterday I couldn't spell RRPT, today I are one. (sorry)
Radiation types do indeed get together for conferences.  I don't have a list
handy, but a good start is the Health Physics Society.  There's probably a
local chapter near you.  I'm sure someone out there has a complete listing of
the various organizations that you could get hooked up with.
HPS adress is:
8000 Westpark Dr. Suite 130
McLean VA 22102
(703) 790-1745