Re[2]: Pu Toxicity

          Albert my friend:

          Am I to take it that we agree!: that 0.1 mg is a reasonable,
          albeit distasteful, quantity describing the lethal level of
          Pu-239 with regard to cancer deaths, i.e. a stochastic
          effect?

          No offense taken for the rough and tumble. I had hoped my
          touches of humor would indicate as much.

          "Debates" on the internet often remind me of that much
          quoted phrase in academia "The politics are so vicious
          because the stakes are so low"

          Regards

          Paul Frame

          E. Rutherford: "All science is either physics or stamp
          collecting"  As you might guess, that quote is popular on
          the physics listserves.