OSU Regulatory Issues

To:  Albert Lee Vest    avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Health physicist        Office of Radiation Safety
(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University

Hi, Albert:

Yes, I would like to hear what the NRC Region III did to you.  (Another
Region III RSO said recently "other than removing the nails from my hands
and feet,I think we are OK").  Last I talked to your RSO, you hadn't heard
anything since the enforcement conference.

We are still awaiting the full inspection here at MSU, and I'm anxious to
hear how they treated you.  I hope not too badly.  Let me know if I can be
of any help.

Regards,

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex-Eng.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824
Telephone: (517) 355-5008   Fax: (517)353-4871   Email: 10525kfb@msu.edu