Pregnant worker training

Fido-To: hps

Does anyone know where I can get a video to address training workers on
reproductive hazards associated with radiation?  Right now I have some
slides and supplement that with a lecture.  I also have at least two
classes going in a given week, so a video would help with the workload.
I work at a biomedical research facility so I'm looking for a video that
is geared toward a medical not power plant environment.  Any input would
be greatly appreciated.
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)