Anybody home?

          There have been a couple messages posted hear requesting
          information on computer software (commercial, shareware,
          freeware, homespunware :-)) applicable to radiation safety
          program management. Ida thot that, with the recent HPS meeting
          with it's session on software, the mail list would be simply
          overflowing with pithy and insightful replies from the experts
          and battle-hardened members of RADSAFE.

          Alas, there hasn't been a single reply to either inquiry. If it
          was my request that was being ignored I'd check my deodorant
          protection, take a breath mint, and try again. =:-0
          But Alisha has no b.o. or halotosis problem.

          So lets try again. Can anyone answer Alisha's question? Here's
          your chance to prove to a new HP grad from Purdue that she really
          CAN network professionally over the internet. I think she's
          beginning to have her doubts...

                   Michael Blotzer, CIH, CSP
          Chief, Industrial Hygiene & Health Physics Office
                   NASA Lewis Research Center
                  21000 Brookpark Road, MS 6-4
                     Cleveland, Ohio 44135
                          216-433-8159

               Work is a break between bicycle rides!

             The views and opinions expressed  are my own
              and do not represent those of the National
               Aeronautics and Space Administration.