RE: RSO mailing list

> Several weeks ago,  someone had a mailing list of RSO's for sale.
> (The mailing list was for sale.)

Rats.  I was hoping to lease an RSO cheap to sit through our relicensing
effort.

On the serious side, I expect this to go well partly as a result of the
files I pillaged ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H downloaded from Hector's machine.
Thanks, Hector.  I look forward to reviewing a big school's manual (and
taking out all the shoulds).

John

*John DeLaHunt, EH&S      *The Colorado College       *
*jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu*1125 Glen Avenue           *
*hazmat-owner@csn.org     *Colorado Springs, CO  80905*
*VOX: (719)389-6678       *FAX: (719)635-3177         *
    This advice is worth what you paid for it
            and is hereby disclaimed.