Re:Clarification of RSO mailing list

> Several weeks ago,  someone had a mailing list of RSO's for sale.
> (The mailing list was for sale.)

The CRSO maintains a list of RSO's and others interested in the CRSO
conference. It is actually mailing labels that are available for sale.
The labels are usually requested by companies who want to send out bulk
mailings. The proceeds go towards the CRSO conference. Specific
information on individuals is available free of charge.

We are only reimbursed for postage and the cost of the labels (laser writer
labels are pretty expensive, and there are about 700 names on the list.  So
you can figure out the number of pages of labels.) My time and the secretary's
time is donated free of charge.
This list has been compiled as a result of the work of several individuals
for many years.  It is definitely not a money-maker!!

Ninni Jacob
Keeper of the List